Don’t have a barbecue grill? No problem! You can use your oven to make this delicious Honey Barbecued Spare Ribs. No hassles, no char, no sweat just pure honey dipped goodness. This is perfect for cook outs as well.
Try this now and you will have the best barbecued spare ribs ever. Full recipe below.
Join our fan page for quick tips and cooking demos.
1 1/2 kilo MONTEREY PORK SPARERIBS
2Tbsp. lemon juice
2Tbsp. MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL VEGETABLE OIL
1Tbsp. Soy sauce
1tsp. Onion powder
2Tbsp. brown sugar
1/4tsp. dried Oregano
Dash of garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350F for 10 minutes.
2. Cut spareribs into serving pieces. Place ribs, bone side down on a wire rack in a shallow roasting pan.
3. Roast covered with foil, for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, roast the ribs uncovered for another 20 minutes. Set aside.
5. In a glass bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Brush some of the glaze on the ribs and roast again for another 15 minutes.
6. Brush some of the glaze on the ribs just before serving. Serve with chilled San Miguel Beer.
7. Serves 8-10
Let’s cook! :9
- kaileikoscope likes this
- lexxlooove likes this
- kriskashi reblogged this from acoloredlife
- kriskashi likes this
- tehpapercut likes this
- fonzzefuhrer likes this
- youhadmeathello likes this
- welovehoney reblogged this from acoloredlife and added:
- joysexylicious likes this
- acoloredlife posted this